High accuracy electric fiber-insulated chamber furnace SNOL 80/1100 LSF01 is universal laboratory furnace, designed for materials testing, heat treatment such as hardening, loosening, normalising, ceramic and stoneware samples firing up to 1100°C. To eliminate gasses or smokes that are released during thermal processing, exhaust system may be additionally installed in the products. The furnace is excellent fit for scientific laboratories, educational institutions, ceramic studios, medicine and industry.
- Chamber made of fiber thermal insulation plates,
- Vacuumed heating elements in four sides around a chamber,
- Outside casing in metal sheet, powder painting grey,
- Door opens to the right side,
- Door safety interlock switch,
- Control panel is placed on the left side,
- Microprocessor – temperature controller,
- Ceramic bottom plates,
- Fast heating time due to low thermal mass construction,
- Low power consumption,
- Good stability and uniformity.
- Process observation window (o 35 mm) up to 1100 °C
- Fan-assisted chimney for forced air extraction
- Additional ceramic bottom plates
- Digital timer
- Protection against overheating
- Data recorder
- RS232/RS-485/USB interface
- Calibration of temperature measurement system
- Table for supporting the furnace
- Protective gas atmosphere
- Gas box up to 1100 °C
- Metal tray
Our history: We began our journey in thermal process equipment market since the foundation of a laboratory electric furnace factory in a small Lithuanian town of Utena in 1960. With the first product being Laboratory muffle furnace MP-2M – our portfolio grew rapidly and today we are producing over 70 models of Laboratory furnaces and ovens and over 90 models of Industrial furnaces/ovens. In 2004 we merged with – AB Umega group – the largest metal processing company in the Baltic States having more than 700 employees.
Who we are today: Today our products are market leaders in CIS countries and gradually we are building our brand awareness all over the world. Our customers’ satisfaction resulted in the rapid sales growth not only in Europe but also in regions like Asia, Middle East, Africa, North and South America. Today 90% of our total production is exported to foreign markets.
We pay particular attention to our product development by using advanced technologies and scientific processes. Our qualified personnel and premium materials result in high quality, reliability, and durability of our manufactured products.
We continue to expand our product line and services to meet emerging market needs. To improve our products or even develop and craft new ones for every client is a pleasant challenge for us.
Our advantages: Developed according to European standards – SNOL products bear CE mark and company’s Quality Management System is certified by Bureau Veritas Quality International in compliance with ISO 9001:2008 / LST EN ISO 9001:2008 standards.
One of the biggest manufacturers in the world – reaching more than 4000 units per year.
Reliability – we pay specific attention to products functionality and features.Prototype SNOL
Short lead time – we keep our most popular products in stock and 90% of our production is built in house.
Durability – some of our customers have continuously used the same SNOL products for more than 50 years.
Our team of professional engineers are ready to offer customized solutions for your Hot innovations!