The MiniScan EZ 4500L is a large area view 45 degree circumferential illumination and 0 degree viewing spectrophotometer.
MiniScan EZ is a portable, reflected-color measurement spectrophotometer.
HunterLab’s most popular handheld spectrophotometer provides a 31.8 mm port size that has a 25mm viewed area. The large viewed area makes this unit suitable for a wide range of sample types, such as fabrics, paper, powders, granules and liquids when measured through a sample cup.
- Available with 45°/0° or diffuse/8° geometry and large area or small area view
- Light weight and rubberized handle for operator comfort
- Easy one handed operation with thumb-tip navigation of functions
- Large, easy to read LCD graphical display
- Displays color data, color difference data, color plot, spectral data, spectral data difference, spectral plot, spectral difference plot
- Includes all commonly used color scales and indices
- Averages up to 20 sample readings
- Stores 100 standards and 800 sample measurements
APPLICATIONS FOR MiniScan EZ 4500L
Fruit in its natural and / or dried form.
Bread, cereal, crackers, cakes, chips and more.
For measuring cement powder and solid concrete.
Powders, Grains, & Pastes
Opaque & benefit from similar measurements.
Typically translucent and non-uniform in size.
Maize, wheat, rice, oats and rye among many others.
Demands tight tolerances and efficient use of materials.
One off-color shingle can make the roof look bad.
Diverse in size, shape and color.
Paint & Coatings
Cost-effective solutions for the paint/coating industry.
Range from opaque to translucent or transparent.
Beef, veal, lamb, pork, chicken and more.
Ensures shades are completely consistent.