The MiniScan EZ 4000L is a large area view diffuse illumination spectrophotometer.
MiniScan EZ is a portable, reflected-color measurement spectrophotometer.
This large area view spectrophotometer provides a 25mm port size that has a 20mm view area. This product is ideal for a wide range of sample types and is especially useful for measurement where user wishes to minimize the effect of gloss or sample texture.
- Available with 45°/0° or diffuse/8° geometry and large area or small area view
- Light weight and rubberized handle for operator comfort
- Easy one handed operation with thumb-tip navigation of functions
- Large, easy to read LCD graphical display
- Displays color data, color difference data, color plot, spectral data, spectral data difference, spectral plot, spectral difference plot
- Includes all commonly used color scales and indices
- Averages up to 20 sample readings
- Stores 100 standards and 800 sample measurements
APPLICATIONS FOR MiniScan EZ 4000L
Architectural glass color is extremely important.