The Micro DeBEE laboratory homogenizer is an air powered unit with a capacity of 15 liters per hour. This instrument is suitable for a broad range of applications:
- Cell Disruption
- Particle Size Reduction
- Nano / Micro Emulsions
- Nano / Micro Dispersions
Easy to use, Micro DeBEE laboratory homogenizer features include:
- Up to 45,000 PSI / 3,100 Bar
- 100% guaranteed scalability of results
- Easy cleaning and maintenance with no disassembly required
- Unmatched experimentation options
- Suitable for sanitary applications
- Minimum sample size as low as 5 ml
- Modular Emulsifying Cell (EC) is configurable with multiple flow patterns for a broad range of applications.
- CE Compliant
- Lifetime training for new employees and students
- 1-year factory warranty
We offer lifetime training to help new employees and students get up to speed quickly.
Want more information on the specifications of the Micro DeBEE? Download the Micro DeBEE product brochure.
BEE International also offers a two year warranty on all of our homogenizers. Request a quote today to see how our micro DeBEE homogenizers can help you!