Masterflex I/P Precision Brushless Drive with Remote I/O includes:
6-ft (1.8-m) line cord with IEC320/CEE 22 connector coupler. 18-pin circular watertight remote connection. Please specify final destination country to receive the correct plug/cord set.
- Flow range: 0.2 to 26 LPM (depends on drive rpm and tubing size; achieve 26 LPM by stacking two I/P Easy-Load® pump heads)
- 1/3-hp brushless motor handles challenging applications with minimal maintenance
- Non-chip epoxy-coated, IP55-rated steel enclosure protects against moisture, chemicals, and dust
- Compact drives are light enough to carry with one hand, but powerful enough to drive two pump heads
- Drive model 77411-00 features remote inputs (4 to 20 mA, 0 to 10 V, start/stop, reverse via sealed keypad) and remote outputs (“pump ready” signal and 4 to 20 mA outputs) – requires 77300-32 remote cable kit, sold separately
- Flow: 0.2 to 19 LPM (0.06 to 5.0 GPM); flow rate depends on motor rpm and tubing size.
- Three-turn speed potentiometer control offers precision and repeatability and quick, easy adjustments
- LED display shows motor speed from 5 to 100%, with 1% resolution
More About this Item
I/P® brushless process drives offer heavy-duty performance for your demanding process applications. This model features robust 1⁄3-hp brushless motors that drive up to two pump heads with most tubing formulations, while eliminating the cost and inconvenience of brush replacement. Adjust the drive speed quickly using the speed control knob—speed is displayed on an easy-to-read LED display from 5 to 100% of full speed, with 1% resolution.
The IP55-rated epoxy-coated, steel enclosure provides excellent protection against chemicals, water, and dust. With a compact footprint and built-in carrying handle, these lightweight drives conserve space and allow easy portability.