Laminar-flow cabinet K 1300 now, also with the timer of UV lamp operation
Laminar-flow cabinet is designed to clean the air of dust pollution in microbiological, biotechnological, and biochemical testing. The cabinet ensures sterile conditions for the protection of processed material from external impurities.
The latest model of the laminar-flow cabinet K 1300 is a combination of high quality materials, precise workmanship and a reasonable price.
- laminar, vertical
- Preliminary: polyamide class EU3 (G3), according to PN-EN 779
- Main: absolute HEPA (EN 1822), filtration efficiency min. 99.995% for MPPS
- auto mode – automatically performs all activities in order to properly prepare for operation (“blowing through”, setting the flow, switching on the additional lamp)
- manual mode – the user may at any time freely control the cabinet functions (flow, fluorescent lamp, UV lamp)
The cabinet has a digital hour meter and an internal surveillance system indicating operation errors.
- additional lamp above the workspace
- UV germicidal lamp
- power socket on the cabinet housing
- hour timer of the cabinet and UV lamp operation
- worktop made of stainless steel