The InLab OptiOx optical dissolved oxygen sensor is based on the reliable RDO® technology. Thanks to RDO® (Rugged Dissolved Oxygen), measuring dissolved oxygen is easier than ever before:
- Stable results and rapid response time
- Immediately ready for use
- Extremely easy handling, zero maintenance: save time!
- Suitable for an extremely wide range of applications
In combination with ISM® (intelligent sensor management) you will find the high accuracy and reproducibility that you have come to trust with METTLER TOLEDO products.
The InLab OptiOx sensors can be used in combination with a SevenExcellence benchtop meter or the SevenGo 9 or SevenGo Duo 98 portable meters.
Features and Benefits
The InLab® OptiOx (P/N 51344621) for determining dissolved oxygen is based on the reliable optical RDO® (Rugged Dissolved Oxygen) technology. RDO® is fast, precise and produces extremely reproducible results. Thanks to the robust design and the customized accessories, the InLab® OptiOx is a true allrounder. As a result, it’s ideally equipped for use in harsh, field based environments (when fitted with the OptiOx protective guard) and in the laboratory as well; e.g. in quality monitoring. To go with the InLab® OptiOx METTLER TOLEDO offers the best of the best accessories:
- OptiOx™ protective guard (P/N 51344632)
- OptiOx™ BOD adapter (P/N 51344633)
- OptiOx™ calibration tube (P/N 51344631)
- OptiOx™ replacement cap (P/N 51344630)