LIGHTHOUSE’s FMS-Oxygen Headspace Analyzer measures oxygen concentration in sealed parenteral containers.
The benchtop headspace oxygen analyzer can be used throughout the entire product lifecycle, from development to QC laboratory applications to at-line, in-process control of headspace oxygen levels and production.
- Leak detection
- Container closure integrity studies
- IPC monitoring of oxygen levels during the filling of oxygen-sensitive product
- Optimization and validation of purging systems on filling lines
- Oxygen degradation studies
- Stability trends, end-of-shelf life studies
- Packaging permeation studies
- Rapid non-destructive measurement allows for 100% inspection
- High-sensitivity signal analysis delivers an accurate measurement in seconds
- Custom change parts provide consistent positioning of sample for optimal measurement across a wide range of container types and sizes
- NIST-certified standards for calibration and verification ensure accurate results
- Measurement Range: 0 – 25% Oxygen
- Measurement Time: 1 second
Physical and Electrical
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 30.5 x 30.5 x 29.2 cm (12” x 12” x 11.5”)
- Weight: 13.6 kg (30 lbs)
FMS Software Package
Data Integrity and Compliance
To meet the current regulatory requirements on data integrity, the FMS Software Package includes a GxP mode to support the collection of compliant analytical data while limiting the need for procedural controls.
All FMS systems are provided with the basic software package. This includes different operating modes allowing the performance of measurements that do and do not require strict compliance.
For enhanced compliance features and centralized data management, the additional GxP Database Package is available. Some main features:
- Password protected software access
- Data is stored in a secure database
- Results are logged at the time of measurement
- Access to raw data & searchable for easy retrieval of data or user events
- Electronic signatures for review & approval
- Complete system audit trail
The FMS benchtop headspace analyzers are installed by a LIGHTHOUSE Application Engineer with the following support:
- System qualification (IQ/OQ)
- User training and system start-up support
- Performance testing
LIGHTHOUSE offers a complete set of validation protocols, as well as on-site validation services designed to assist customers in their validation efforts of LIGHTHOUSE systems. The validation documentation can be modified to fit a customer’s particular document format standard.