E-Scan 655 MicroCurrent High Voltage Leak Detection HVLD
E-Scan 655 deterministic HVLD technology is the optimal solution for all parenteral and biologic products.
The E-Scan 655 is a revolutionary deterministic offline micro leak test instrument that utilizes a new class of HVLD technology to inspect vials, syringes, and other liquid filled parenteral products for container closure integrity. The E-Scan 655 technology is a MicroCurrent conductivity test method, HVLDmc, that is completely non-destructive to the container and product; exposing the package and product to lower voltage than other conductivity based solutions. The technology uses a non-contact and non-invasive test method that requires no sample preparation. E-Scan 655 can be used with a wide range of liquid based products including low conductivity sterile water for injection (WFI) and proteinaceous products with suspensions.
The E-Scan 655 features a fast test cycle and simple operation. Additional benefits include quick changeover and easy recipe setup to accommodate a wide range of products and applications. The offline E-Scan 655 method can be migrated from laboratory to 100% inline testing applications at high production speeds.
- Non-destructive, non-invasive, no sample preparation
- High level of repeatability and accuracy
- Effective across all parenteral products, including extremely low conductivity liquids (WFI)
- Low voltage exposure to the product and environment
- Listed in USP Chapter <1207> as recommended method for parenteral liquid package inspection
- Robust method and approximate 3x Signal-Noise-Ratio for a wide range of product classes and package formats
- Simplifies the inspection and validation process
- Offline and 100% online inspection at high production speeds
- Detection of pinholes, cracks, and defective seals
- Measures and verifies container closure system integrity