Apollo II Liquid Inspection Unit
(for transparent glass)
Designed for use in pharmaceutical and laboratory
environments, the Apollo II Liquid Viewer provides a
simple method for the detection of visible particles in
ampoules, vials, and bottles.
The unit is operated by simply swirling each
individual container in front of both panels, and
observing for any particulate contamination (other
than air bubbles) unintentionally present in the
solution. In front of the black panel, light coloured
particulates will be visible, and in front of the white
panel, dark coloured particulates will be visible.
This unit conforms to the European Pharmacopoeia
Specification 2.9.20 and to the US Pharmacopoeia –
USP chapter 41, section 6.1.
Pharma Hygiene Products
Drawing on experience gained as mechanical engineers, installing and maintaining pharmaceutical machinery around the world, Pharma Hygiene Products specialise in the supply of high quality process equipment to the pharmaceutical and food industries. Through our extensive network of manufacturers we provide a constantly expanding range of cleanroom and laboratory products that meet the rigorous standards of the industry.
Product Development Our aim is to meet your needs accurately and consistently - either by drawing on our range of stock products (including optional modifications) or by engineering components to your specification.
We are constantly developing our product range if you have any suggestions we’d be glad to hear them.
Quality Guarantee Our customers operate to exacting standards and our products must perform to the highest levels of hygiene and reliability - whatever the production environment. So, of course, all our products are manufactured from FDA approved materials, are fully certified where required and GMP compliant, meeting all safety regulations.
The Environment At PHP we take our environmental responsibilities very seriously. We strive to ensure that every aspect of our supply chain meets the exacting standards of our environmental policy.
For instance all our packing and boxes are produced from re-cycled products where possible. And our marketing collateral is produced using material from managed forests.
- For transparent glass containers.
- In front of the black panel, light coloured particulates will be visible, and in front of the white panel, dark coloured particulates will be visible.
- Compliant with
– European Pharmacopoeia Specification 2.9.20
– US Pharmacopoeia USP chapter 41 (1790), section 6.1
- Height and angle adjustable.
- Intuitive assembly; no tools required.
- Light level between 2,000 and 3,750 Lux.
- Bulbs have a service life of 50,000 hours.
- Folds for storage, with the inspection surfaces together to prevent damage.
- Optional IQ/OQ documentation.
- User manuals are available in English, Spanish, French, German, Dutch and Czech – additional languages also available upon request.
Item code Specification : 6031511
Length (mm) : 714
Width (mm) : 420
Height (mm) : 450
Weight (kg) Nett: 10 Gross: 7.9
Carton size (cm): 76 x 52.5 x 26.5
Electricity: 100/240V AC 50/60HZ